Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

How Do You Keep Your Touch Screens Clean

I need to know. This is driving me crazy. How do you keep your touch screens clean? My smart phones and tablets have fingerprints all over them. I turn off the screen and errgghhh, what a mess. I'm starting to wonder if it's my failing eyesight or the smears on the screen making it difficult to read?

It's not really the fingerprints that worry me, they come off with a quick wipe on the shirt or pants. It's the distraction! This was brought home to me as I looked at the new range of laptops, which have touch screens. I find it hard to visualize wiping a laptop screen so easily with my clothes. Not without looking like a bit of a weirdo anyway.



Technology, that great enabler. I remember when computers were set to herald in the era of a paperless office. Why am I constantly collecting delivery receipts, statements from clients and posting increasingly larger envelopes back to head office? Why am I storing 5 years worth of taxation documentation when it's all submitted over the internet?

Technology has become the trend, regardless of how useful it is. We must do what technology enables now, instead of choosing whether or not the latest technological wizardry lines up with our goals. In business it's even worse, with everyone worried about loosing this competitive advantage. I want to choose the direction my life takes and I hope I am encouraging you to do the same. To ren0vate our thinking.

"Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let's Drive
ren0vator

2 comments:

  1. ha,ha,ha...I read the title & thought, "Well I just take the screens outside & take soapy water to them...Oh "those" screens!

    ReplyDelete