Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

What Does It Mean

The ren0vator is not afraid to go anywhere, discuss any topic, examine any thesis, or dissect a philosophical argument. I could debate either side of the prescriptive truth versus descriptive truth dialectic, or work through Confucious' thoughts on the moral requirements of governments and institutions. I would argue vigorously with Karl Marx about his interpretation of being and even disagree with some Immanuel Kant's views on moral reasoning.

But for the life of me I cannot figure out what this means >>>

PerthNOW News

So I took my own advise and laughed. I mean, how many people did it take to blow this up? What does it mean? I dunno, but it clearly demonstrates our species has many forms of expression. Possible thoughts coming to mind include:
  • Stuff you, I am an artist and live by a different set of rules.
  • Workers at the factory forgot to turn off the #goonbag machine on Friday afternoon.
  • I enjoyed getting wasted on the beach - this much.
  • Western Australia clearly needed to compete with the Big Banana, Big Pineapple, etc.
  • Felix Baumgartner is preparing for another jump.
  • Check out the full story over at Perth Now Website.

What does it mean? Well like most art I guess it's open to interpretation by the viewer. So how do you view your life? What statement do you want to make? (Remembering that some of the biggest statements have the smallest merit, just like #goonbag.)


Better not drive till I sober up (hick),
ren0vator

No comments:

Post a Comment